Sony has launched its second generation fitness tracker of the Smart Band, called the SmartBand 2 which features a heart rate sensor, notifications features allowing users to receive notifications on their wrists, and sleep insights.
- Second generation SmartBand features an advanced heart rate sensor, delivering meaningful insights about your fitness, well-being and stress levels
- Never miss a call, message, email or social notification with subtle vibrations and visual feedback through colorful LEDs
- Ready for 24/7 wear in interchangeable Black, White, Pink and Indigo durable silicone rubber styles, with IP68 waterproofing
- Open compatibility with any device running Android 4.4 (KitKat) onwards and iOS 8.2
- Launches across 60 countries worldwide for around 119 EUR, from September 2015
It’s avalaible in four different colorsl black, white, pink, and blue. The new SmartBand 2 from Sony will cost aroudn $129.99 and will launch in 60 counties worldwide in September 2015.