Apple on Friday released iOS 8.4.1, a minor update that fixes some bugs for iOS users. The over-the-air update is available for any iOS 8 capable device which includes iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 6, and 6 Plus. It also includes all iPads except for the first generation model.
Among fixes, the iOS 8.4.1 update patches some unknown security issues but also is heavily geared towards fixing bugs related to Apple Music.
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1