Introduction of Lowepro DroneGuard CS 400
So you have just purchased your new DJI Phantom 3 Professional, Hitec Q-Cop 450, Heli-Max 230Si, or some other expensive quadcopter but you have no easy way to carry both the quadcopter and all of the extra parts, chargers, batteries, and gizmos that are needed to the flight field and back home again, right? Well, look no further than the Drone Guard CS 400 by Lowepro. The Drone Guard CS 400 is a modular backpack style case that will adapt to just about any size drone on the market. It holds up to 400mm form factor drones and was built around the 3DR Solo and DJI Phantom but with its flexible organizational construction it can adapt to any size 400 quadcopter or even smaller sized drones with enough room to hold all of your extras, including cameras.
So you might ask, why Lowepro for carrying my drone around? Well, Lowepro has been in the market for nearly 50 years and has been servicing the camera market for as long as I can remember. I’ve been a Lowepro owner ever since I bought my first camera and I still use Lowepro camera bags to this day. Lowepro understands how to create a product for multiple size camera’s but they also know how to keep these highly expensive cameras safe and secure so that’s why I would trust them with my drone and I would imagine the Drone Guard CS 400 would be no exception to that!
Enough with my personal experience with Lowepro and how much I love their camera bags, let’s dig more into this Drone Guard CS 400 to see if it can meet our needs for a real contender as a primary drone case!
Lowepro DroneGuard CS 400 Case Specifications
- The perfect, out-of-the-box solutions for carrying, organizing, storing and protecting your drone gear and all essentials.
- Designed by serious quadcopter pilots at Lowepro for serious quadcopter pilots.
- FormShell™ technology with lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction offers superior protection for gear without adding weight or bulk.
- A lightly padded backpad includes attachable backpad straps. Use for treks out to your flying location, or detach and pack away for less bulk or for long-distance travel.
- Patent-pending DroneGuard system of organization features flexible dividers and compartments for all large and small accessories.
- DroneGuard system is easy to customize. Change your flight plan; change your set-up!
- Includes dedicated storage for blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, etc.
- Handled and removable storage panel with accessory straps helps to keep small and fragile parts secure and neatly organized. Easy to grab, go and fly.
- Exclusive, tactical “fractal camo” print on top of case for a rugged and unique aesthetic.
- Sturdy grab handle.
- Ideal for storing in a trunk of car for transport or in garage, closet or workshop for an organized storage option.
- DJI Phantom 1, 2 or 3, or 3DR Solo, or similar drone, quadcopter or flying camera form factor
- RC/transmitter, blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, tools, etc.
- Internal Dimensions: 36 x 21.8 x 54.4 cm (14.17 x 8.58 x 21.42 in)
- External Dimensions: 38.1 x 25.5 x 55.7 cm (15.00 x 10.04 x 21.93 in)
- Weight: 2.2 kg (4.84 lbs)
Read on to the next page and we’ll take a closer look at the Lowepro Drone Guard CS 400!