Apple has release another iOS 9 update with not only a very important security fix but it also includes a fix for the lock-screen issue.
The lock screen bug allows anyone with physical access to your device to bypass the passcode and go straight into your Contacts or Photo apps and affects iPhone 4s and later, iPad 2 and later, as well as the 5th Gen iPod Touch and later.
In addition to the lock screen vulnerability fix the update also addresses several other smaller bugs and issues such as screen rotational issues and a bug that prevents users from using iMessage.
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
- Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
- Improves the stability of Podcasts
One of the features that users may find most gratifying is performance enhancements. Since the release of iOS 9, users have been complaining of performance issues, especially on iPhone 6 and lower.
How well does iOS 9.0.2 work for you? Download, Install and then Let us Know by leaving a comment below!